Monday, September 22, 2014

Hope for Kids - 3

Our third Hope for Kids was different from the other two. This time we didn't visit the hospital because we wanted to meet as a group and decide what direction we're heading in. We thought it would be a good idea to raise some money to help the children in a way that escapes me as I type this. We'll be selling milkshakes of various flavours at the school. Yes, I'm advertising it on my blog, although no one will see this except for my favourite teacher Mr. Lockwood. Haha.

Anyway, we're going to continue with the board-games and all that fun business but as I've stated in a previous post, we want to see if we can teach them some important applications such as mathematics and reading. What's important is relative though.


No comments:

Post a Comment