Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Monday Basketball!

Hello hello,

This is our basketball ASA (after school activity) session and although there weren't many members present, we made the most of it.

We played 3v3 throughout the entire activity with the inclusion of Mr. Wasko, our ASA supervisor. It was very tiring since less members means more work for each individual but still enjoyable nonetheless.

Here are two pictures that show me doing nothing of particular interest!

Contemplating life whilst dribbling (Photo by Laurens)



I'm aware that this photo is exhilarating but I'm going to have to ask you to calm yourself.

It's just a sport.

As you can see, I am wondering what move to make next.

Should I shoot?

Should I layup?

Should I keep standing there?

Well the decision I make is depicted in the following photograph...





Contemplating life whilst shooting (Photo by Laurens)




Well... BAM!

Looks like I go for the shot despite having so many options.

That form looks pretty good.

Someone's got there fundamentals straight.

Coach Tharindu would be proud.

Too bad I still can't shoot and most likely missed this.

I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Please just enjoy the photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment